Monday, July 19, 2010

Better than donuts I suppose....

I got my Walk 2010 packet today from JDRF and I wish I were mistaken about what they included with my packet, but I am not.




Yep, that would be two free Rita's water ice coupons. Water. Ice.

As in the ingredients are:
Water
Sugar
Food dye

I understand that Rita's may be in part sponsoring the Walk. Rita's is a popular water ice chain here in and around Philly. They do have sugar free water ice. We just don't go because well, it's a lot of sugar, even the 'sugar-free' ones.

As I said, at least it's a tad better than including Dunkin' Donuts coupons.
A tad, but not by much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with ya, sister!

Pam said...

This cracks me up! I noticed last year one of the major sponsors was McDonalds. Hello - can you say processed crap! I really think someone must be brain-dead to have included water ice coupons.