Friday, January 15, 2010

Her is good with my diabetes

Gracie loves herself some notes. She writes all the time. There are poems, notes to herself, a kicker about how to find a boy (I'll have to post that one, it's a doozy), lists, jokes and stories. This is one she decided to do from the word 'MOTHER' - note how it reads on the start of each line, down the left.

I love the line 'Her is good with my diabetes.'

Awww, sweetie, I really try.

YOU are the one who is really good with it.

I'm just the CEO and the Primary Care Team :0)

2 comments:

Meri said...

That is just the cutest thing ever! My B, who is 8, is a note writer too. He used to only ask for snacks with notes he would send in with his little brother as mail carrier. I wish I kept more of them.
:)

Anonymous said...

That is very cute! Hopefully she will write more letters!