Thursday, June 2, 2011

Grace SingAlong Vlog

So, Grace asked me for a Diet Coke (a treat around here) and said she was gonna do a 'project' and asked if could she use my computer in the basement. (And yes, the basement is a mess, it's like Toys R Us has a branch location here, and they exploded in my basement, oh and the books, yes, we love to read.)

"Sure" I said, I'm all for 'projects.'

This is what I found on Photo Booth on my Mac two days ago. It is the very essence of her.
Subtitles courtesy of me.
I couldn't resist.

And so, without further adieu, here's Grace's 'project.'
Hope this puts a smile on your face today.



Colleen said...

Big smile here!
Enjoyed the show!

Scully said...

HAhahaha! this totally made my morning. She has such beautiful eyes! With all those master head whips I might be worried. ;)

Reyna said...

OMGoodness, SHE.IS.WONDERFUL!!! Absolutely wonderful. Really love the "head-whip-combo" of #4 and #5. Her eyes are amazing Penny...and her "moves". Oh boy are you in for it in a few years.

Denise aka 'Mom of Bean' said...

That was AWESOME!!! You are totally in trouble! ;)

Jules said...

WHAT A ROCK STAR!!! so cute. love the diet coke can prop!!!

Alexis Nicole said...

I'm crying.why? Not sure.her spirit inspired me.i love this!!! Made my day.

Heidi / D-Tales said...

She is dynamite!!! :) So glad you shared this. Totally made me smile.

Laura @ Houston We Have A Problem! said...

Ok I am laughing so hard right now -- what a sweet, sweet, funny, funny girl! I love her!!!

BTW ---- she is BEAUTIFUL! Watch out!!

Lora said...

So cute! I love to sneak up on Leighanna when she "performing". She always watches to make sure no ones looking :)

Thank you for sharing... even though she's going to kill you for it later :)

LOVE you subtitles btw!